March 23, 2020
April 2, 2020 10:00 am - May 31, 2020 10:00 pm
Be there and be generous! Help support local businesses by buying from local Chamber members. When you purchase from a Chamber member:
- Post a photo on Facebook with the #SLRCCSupportLocal. Photos can be of receipts, items, places, people, etc.. If posting receipts, make sure any personal information is blacked out.
- If possible, tag the Chamber business you are supporting and the Sebago Lakes Region Chamber in your post.
- Be creative!
Every time you post, you will be entered into random drawings for prizes donated by local Chamber businesses. Although winning prizes is great, remember this campaign is more about supporting our local business community. These are the businesses that have donated to fundraisers, youth sports team and so much more over the years. It’s time to give back!
For a complete list of Chamber businesses click HERE.
Ways to support local Chamber businesses (please remember to follow CDC social distancing guidelines at all times):
- Take advantage of online ordering, delivery, curbside pick-up, take out and drive thru’s.
- Buy gift cards to local stores and restaurants. Save the cards for future use or give them away as gifts to friends and neighbors. Some businesses are offering deals for buying gift cards now.
- Memberships & Subscriptions – Many small businesses and non-profits rely on memberships and subscriptions to help keep their doors open. If you have a membership or subscription with a business/non-profit, please keep these going. The continued support you give can literally save a business.
- Reach Out – If you know the owner or employee of a business, send an email or give them a call. They will likely have ideas that are specific to their business type for how you can best support them.
Category: Sebago Lakes Region Chamber Event