COVID-19 Fast Facts
- Please refer to this CDC Fact Sheet
- Text MECOVID to 898-211 to sign up to get updates about COVID-19 from the State of Maine.
- Resources from the State of Maine
COVID-19 Health Information
- Maine CDC
- The CDC
- Maine 211 available 24/7 to provide information and connect Mainers to local programs and services that can help
- A List of Maine COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Those deemed at an elevated risk of exposure under a Standing Order can get a test at specific sites without a test order from their healthcare provider. This can include those who work at hotels, grocery stores, and people visiting Maine from a place with “relatively high COVID-19 prevalence.” For more information, click HERE.
COVID-19 Local Public Service Announcements
Click HERE for information on filing for unemployment benefits with the State of Maine.
Re-opening Strategy & Current Announcements
- A guide to Maine businesses open, as well as their curbside and to-go information.
- The State of Maine’s current updates on COVID-19 related information can be found HERE.
- Maine’s CDC current updates on COVID-19 can be found HERE.
Concerns Regarding Local Businesses
If you have any concerns about local businesses and their practices regarding COVID-19, please fill out the form below to let us know.